Whiskerino progress...

Joined up on Whiskerino... November 1, clean shaven. By Feb. 28th, you should have one grand beard. Here's the progress so far:











Day One -- cold face after having a beard for a few years.











Day Two -- getting my Monday started...











Day Three -- One of the artists that I co-produced, played some guitar, bass and keys/programming for is now in the top 10 on the inspirational charts, just above Matt Redman and Kutless, and just below Mark Schultz and Steve Fee. I was pretty proud.

The one on the right was my original post, but I didn't read the fine print and was in violation of the rules. However, still an interesting moment. More pics to come as the beard returns to full fruition.

1 comments:

Amy Gibson said...

Steven,
HI, i am amy gibson, and i hope to meet you when i come to your studio on december 9th to record an album. i hope it does as well as jeff chandler's!!
good luck with the Wiskering!!