The phone call...

So, I called my dad (see 2 posts previous).

I feel a lot better...
Never got to actually talk to him, but my step-mom.
I wasn't extremely surprised that he didn't want to talk, but the message was sent.

The seed planted.

She understood the situation... I told her it was a downward spiral... the longer I waited, the more I knew I needed to call, but the more upset I knew dad would be, therefore, I'd put it off again and again.

Tonight was finally the night I had to say something.
I feel great... I really do. Such a huge weight and burden lifted off my shoulders.

And the good news is that Dad will come around... he's upset and I don't blame him.
I would be too...

I'm just glad he knows that I'm sorry, and that I genuinely do love and care about them...

2 comments:

Dorynda said...

good for you! i will keep praying!

Lilibeth said...

I'm proud of you.