Because the world is round...

I love nights like these... sitting in the back bedroom with my wife listening to The Beatles.
Finished a great night of hanging out with some friends that are soon expecting a little one... always a treat to see them since we haven't seen them in quite awhile.

I took tomorrow off, so I'm enjoying staying up a little later than normal... relaxing a little bit and enjoying my Friday-esque Thursday. So Jamie and I are just sitting, enjoying coffee, enjoying each other and pondering how to spend our new found earnings... haha...

Basically, we finally paid off ALL of our credit card debt, which is awesome... so now our checkbook is feeling a little thicker...

Tomorrow begins my weekend roadtrip. I'm helping a good friend move... off to Kansas City we drive in a U-Haul and a trailer. Happy for him, in starting over and getting back on his feet... and glad I can be of some assistance to him... I know he'd do the same for me.

All of this randomness to say that I'm going to go pack and get an iPod playlist started for my 6 hour trip tomorrow. Then some nice chill music for my flight home on Sunday. Sometimes, there really is nothing like flying on a plane by yourself with a set of headphones and a package of pretzels. If only we had some gingerale in this part of the country, right?

Oh and did I mention that my flight gets in a few hours before the Coldplay show in Oklahoma City? Yep. Pretty pumped about that... I've had a countdown on my computer for the last 5 months counting down the days to this show... and finally its here. And I have tickets!

0 comments: