the latest Jeffrey...

I know, I know... it is rather ironic that the evening after we watched "Marly and Me" we go and buy a dog. But it has been a long time coming...

So...

We bought a dog.

We pick him up tomorrow... and he's a little guy. A Yorkie (my wife's fav), but will be a great addition to the family. Eventually, I'm sure I'll get a dog more my size... but until then, we're very excited about this one.

I have a feeling that this will help ease the 'baby' angst to a degree... no offense friends, but you're all having babies... and not that we're not happy for you... ha! It just becomes frustrating to a degree to hear about everybody's latest 'bun in the oven', especially the "oops" babies.

I'm sure you've figured out by now that we are hoping for kiddos soon. We had been hoping by the end of this year, but hey, all in God's timing, right? However, we've enjoyed our time that we've spent completely alone and together this year. But after almost 5 years of marriage and 7 years together, we feel its time for a little more.

Until then, we'll enjoy that nephew of ours, our new dog 'Mac', and the kiddos of our friends...
Speaking of kiddos, here's a video of one of our favorites!

2 comments:

Lilibeth said...

Little kids and Christmas programs...what a mix. This year we had a wise man's crown that kept slipping down over the little guy's eyes. He hammed it up.

Dorynda said...

too funny. can't believe you posted that! love it! and congrats on the newest addition! can't wait to meet him!