4-leaf clovers...


As mentioned in my last post, one of the awesome outcomes from leading worship at Youth Convention was that we were asked to come back, plus we were invited by our new Irish friends, to come lead worship in Dublin, Ireland next summer... while at first it seemed like them being nice, we realized they were actually serious and so now the plans are in the works to get us there next summer.

Come July, I will be on a jet-plane with my guitars and pedals bound for Dublin, Ireland...
I can't explain how excited about that I am. There's a few hurdles to jump still... money for tickets, time off (shouldn't be an issue), getting my gear over there without it looking like a bomb (pedals in a suitcase, wired together with little power cables and connected with quarter inch cables can look very deceiving and could shut down Chicago O'Hare)...

Nonetheless, I'm pretty pumped up about it... a few dreams coming true with this one. Going to Ireland, playing in Ireland, and traveling with a great group of friends and family to play music across the pond.

Plus, maybe I'll find some long lost family over there...

Good talk!

1 comments:

Ty Carlson said...

Some how, some way, we have to get me on that plane too.
My cameras don't look like bombs, it should be safe.